top of page

Bell-Whitley Community Action


"Helping people. Changing lives."


Tenant Application

(Click above to download the application.)

Dear Applicants:

Once your applications are complete call

606-337-3044 . Ask for Kayleigh Straup to schedule a curbside drop-off.

The following are required before your application can be processed:

1.  Current Photo ID for all potential tenants

2. Social Security Cards for all potential tenants

3. Proof of Income - must be 60 days of pay          stubs or current Award Letter

4. Check/Cash for $25.00 application fee

5. Assets including most recent bank 
statements for all accounts.

If you have questions please call




"This institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer."

This project is funded, in part, under a contract with the Cabinet for Health and Family Services with funds from the Community Services Block Grant Act of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.   Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits.  Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.  Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.  To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at:, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992.  Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:  (1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights 1400 Independence Avenue, SW Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; (2)  fax: (202) 690-7442; or (3)  email:  This institution is an equal opportunity provider.


A little about what Bell-Whitley and Community Action can do for you.

Upcoming events...

Programs and services offered by Bell-Whitley.

See how you can get involved with Community Action.

bottom of page